Automate Excel to copy sheet and add to totals sheet

Copper Contributor

Ok so basically I have this sales tracker that I created for my team it has all sorts of formulas which track conversion rates totals and such. Basically a ton of formulas on top of that I added a button with VBA code to clear certain fields when the new week begins. But I have come across a complicated issue, every time I have a new employee start I need to copy the sheet and add the new one then constantly update the formulas in the total sheets and the VBA code for the clear button. I am trying to save time when creating a new sheet for a new employee. Basically I would like a VBA code to copy the sheet and paste a new one of it after the last one and also edit the formals in the total sheet. I have searched and nothing out there I can see that will also edit formulas in a total sheet. I have attached screen shots so you can see. If I am posting incorrectly please advise

Each salesteam member has a sheet just like this. This is the one I want to copy and paste.Each salesteam member has a sheet just like this. This is the one I want to copy and paste.Sales Total 1. This is the totals sheet that contains the formulasSales Total 1. This is the totals sheet that contains the formulasSales Total 2 that contains clear button with VB CodeSales Total 2 that contains clear button with VB Code

0 Replies