I have an issue with the MACRO converting my time from 24-hour to 12-hour automatically.
How do you make MACRO in Excel 2016 stick with the 24-hour format?
I've tried to looked for a couple of days now but hadn't found the correct way of doing it.
I have attached my excel file here and my personal macro.
Raw fileProcessed file
@Zyrandiel Get & Transform makes this very simple.
- Open an empty workbook
- Data tab, Get Data button, from file, from workbook
- point to your file
- CLick the sheet containing the data
- CLick Transform data button
- Use shift key and click the first two columns to select them
- From the menu choose Remove columns drop-down and select Remove other columns
- From the Remove rows drop-down select remove top rows, enter 23 and press OK
- Select first column, choose "Split column", "By delimiter". Select Space as delimiter and OK.
- Click "Close & Load...", "Close & Load to..."
- Select Table and OK.
Next time, just hit the refresh data button.