SOLVED

Collaboration between two different schools in Teams

Copper Contributor
Hi, I am a teacher from Denmark. My students are planning a collaboration with students from a high school in Norway. Is it possible to make a Team in Microsoft Teams with a my class from Denmark and the Norwegian class as members (a cross institutional Team). I know it is possible to add guests to a Team, but I think that it is only individual persons.
Best regards
Esben Dalsgaard
3 Replies
Looks like this got posted twice. I'm deleting the duplicate. Just wanted to let you know!
best response confirmed by esben_dalsgaard (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Great question Esben.   Today you need to add each member of the class from the high school in Norway as a guest. 

Is this a one time cross institutional team or is there a longer term organizational relationship between the schools where you will have multiple cross organizational teams?   

Hi Esben, there is a really good help article I think worth taking a look at, esp. once you know which option(s) you want for your external use scenario(s): "@Microsoft365 guest sharing settings" reference guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/Office365/Enterprise/microsoft-365-guest-settings Cheers, Mark.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by esben_dalsgaard (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Great question Esben.   Today you need to add each member of the class from the high school in Norway as a guest. 

Is this a one time cross institutional team or is there a longer term organizational relationship between the schools where you will have multiple cross organizational teams?   

View solution in original post