whats the eta on password support across devices guys?

Copper Contributor

switched back to chrome because of no password sync support across devices.when should we expect support?great job so far.

5 Replies

@Dutchgold75 

Wish we had a date range for you, but hopefully this option will be ready to go soon.

You probably already know this, but you can import passwords from other browsers on the same device, not as nice as Syncing instantly though.

Thanks for your patience,

Frank

@Dutchgold75 

I wanted to let you know that password Sync is available now for Microsoft Edge Canary

Version 77.0.235.0.

I hope you give it a try, and if you want Edge Dev, that will be right around the corner also.

Frank

Update;... This is now available to me after today's update...... Version 77.0.237.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

@V-FRROME wrote:

@Dutchgold75 

I wanted to let you know that password Sync is available now for Microsoft Edge Canary

Version 77.0.235.0.

I hope you give it a try, and if you want Edge Dev, that will be right around the corner also.

Frank

Where is the setting for "password Sync"?  I've not found it in "Profiles Sync" or anywhere else on the settings page...?  I'm on Can Version 77.0.235.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

@V-FRROME 

Dennis5mile

@V-FRROME 

This is what i'm getting right now.

Annotation 2019-08-03 012917.png

@HotCakeX 

There are multiple ways so far that have worked for this issue if it's just a small glitch.

If nothing works we can try and back up your profile, and then delete the one you're signed in with.

Thanks for your patience while I look into more possible causes,

Frank