SOLVED

reverse canvas when switch tabs

Copper Contributor

I develop a page with some canvases.  The Content of Canvas will reverse left to right when switching tabs. Sometimes i need to try more than one switch. Is there some wrong?

7 Replies

@__tad I can confirm this as well, was freaking me out! Just starting developing something with ECharts via ECharts-For-React. Gif evidence here.

Gonna have to switch back to Chrome (ugh) to continue developing this!

yes, chrome and firefox is ok

I had similar issue with some page components flipping when switching back to a tab. Very confusing when the HTML5 vcenter tab to the console of a server is showing flipped. Looks like an issue only in latest 78 release. Edge Beta (v77) doesn't show the same issue for me.

@__tad This is happening for me too in the Grafana 6.3.5. I thought I was losing the plot when my charts went from this

clipboard_image_0.png

to this 

clipboard_image_1.png

@__tad 

I had another post on here about the same issue.  Turns out this is a known issue in the Chromium source.  A fix has been developed, and being merged back in.  The fix should show up in Edge Canary builds soon.

@__tad @LukeDearden @Aaron O'Reilly @brettorr 

It does look like this has been fixed now.  At least in build 78.0.272.

best response confirmed by __tad (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I will check it later because my edge is in dev channel which is build 78.0.268.1.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by __tad (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I will check it later because my edge is in dev channel which is build 78.0.268.1.

View solution in original post