"Show Icon Only" option should be sync with systems that use same Microsoft account.

Copper Contributor

I'm using several PC and notebooks with same Microsoft account. To set the bookmark bar item as "Show Icon Only", I should right-click the each bookmark icons for each systems again and again... This is not a productive design.
This situation is same as "Old(EdgeHTML)" Edge browser. I hope that this will be changed by new chromium-edge era. Thank You!

2 Replies

@Mamoru Satoh  the "show icons only "  doesn't even work with lots of folders . does not  even show the menu " show icons only " when i click on folders in favorites bar

@Mamoru Satoh wrote:

I'm using several PC and notebooks with same Microsoft account. To set the bookmark bar item as "Show Icon Only", I should right-click the each bookmark icons for each systems again and again... This is not a productive design.
This situation is same as "Old(EdgeHTML)" Edge browser. I hope that this will be changed by new chromium-edge era. Thank You!

"We wanted users that had multiple devices with different screen sizes (our favorite one is a Surface Studio owner who has a Surface Go for travel) to have control of "Show icon only" for each device. We are exploring a way to set this setting for multiple favorites so it's more efficient. "

that means whether a favorite is set to icon-only or not is not going to be synced between different devices.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/dev-channel-update-to-81-0-410-1-is-live/m-p/1164...