When we go back to a previous page, Edge does not reload the page

Steel Contributor

I've reported this problem a week ago. For a while, it looked like it was fixed. But it's back since version 131... unless I am mistaken. Will MS reps please keep us updated about what's going on. Anyway, since I don't know if it was ever officially fixed or if it was fixed and MS doesn't know it's broken... I will bring up the topic again. Here are the steps to repeat the problem.

1- Browse to a vBulletin forum or any other site that uses Bold characters to indicate which links have been visited.

2- Click on a link in Bold.

3- Come back to the previous page. The page information does not get reloaded and there is no way to know which links have been visited and which ones haven't.

The same thing happens with YouTube's subscriptions page. Viewing a video, and then returning to the video list does not update the WATCHED information (red progress bar with the word WATCHED in the left corner).

3 Replies

@NicolSD 
This is an intriguing discovery. I think this is no longer an issue as of more recent updates.

Gabriel

@v-gapart If you check the date of my original post, you'll notice that the problem was posted 2 months ago. ;)

@NicolSD 

I am aware, I am actively addressing these older Posts since they have been unanswered for so long.

Gabriel