What's New in Edge Canary Version 75.0.126.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

Iron Contributor

Any from Microsoft Edge Developer team would like to share here, what new in the Edge Canary Version 75.0.126.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

5 Replies
I would like to see an official Edge Insider changelog, for all updated builds.
Yes, a detailed changelog would be a very welcome thing. Even if it's not very verbose, but more specific than "Performance and security fixes" I would be fine with it ;)
Yeah It is a must have thing.....It will be more convenient to test the browser if there is a changelog.
Are you looking for a per pull request changelog, or a high level important bug fixes and new features? Canary is built everyday and so will often just contain either small bug fixes or work hidden behind a flag until it is complete. Dev channel updates are weekly and soon Beta channel updates will arrive every six weeks or so. Would you want different levels of changelog for the different channels? Last question: What would you use the changelogs for, are they part f a certification process or something similar?
Thanks,
Elliot
In-depth changelog to track what's been building and what issues have been fixed.....
It will help one more thing i.e other people will stop reposting bugs which have been resolved in the latest versions