I was creating a post on ebay which meant I had to use the file picker (explorer) window to find photos. Two issues occur.
1. The photos location that is available in the old Edge "modern" app is not available so you then have to browse the file structure to find the photos you need.
2. This is more of an issues, when browsing OneDrive in the file picker Edge is causing files to be downloaded to the device that are not selected just trying to preview the folders.
Here are screenshots of each of the problems.
1. Auto-download of the content from OneDrive. (when you select a folder in OneDrive that contains pictures it tries to download them all to preview them)
2. File picker using Edge Beta showing no photos location
3. Windows 10 1903 using in-built Edge and photos picker.
The version of Edge I am using is "Version 22.214.171.124 (Official build) beta (64-bit)"
Hi @smyth1492, @HotCakeX, we have seen this! Thank you for bringing it to our attention, I have filed a bug on this. Thanks - Elliot