Unable to scroll and no scroll bar.

Silver Contributor

@Elliot Kirk @V-FRROME 

Ok, just updated Canary to Version 78.0.273.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) and I am unable to scroll on different pages in settings.  Not even mouse wheel, page up/down works, though you can tab to the lower selections and the page will scroll down, but still do not show scroll bars.  This seems to only be affecting the Edge Canary Settings page.  All other pages/websites work fine and have scroll bars.  Just not the settings page for Edge Canary.

Scroll bar.jpg

Have sent a Mr. Smiley ☺ on it...

Dennis5mile

6 Replies
I'm taken back to the old design, using the same Canary version, no issues with scrolling in settings page or normal web pages.

Still have new design, just not able to scroll in the "privacy and services" page nor in the "site permissions" page. Everywhere else I can scroll and have scroll bars....

Dennis5mile

Edit;   This actually applies to "Any" page within the settings pages that require scrolling down a page to get to other options is not possible.

If they just let every Canary user use these new features the problems would be detected and solved easier. i think the scrolling was working for me when i had the new design but not sure. they took it away too soon..weird
Yeah, I had the new design before this last update and scroll worked perfectly for me, but after this last update, poof, no scrolling and no scroll bar on those pages...

Dennis5mile

@Elliot Kirk 

Still unable to scroll with latest Canary update "Version 78.0.274.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)"

Screenshot (194).jpg

Dennis5mile

Version 78.0.276.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit)

The Scroll bars are back and I can once again use the mouse wheel to scroll as well...

Thank You Team!

Dennis5mile