SOLVED

Two things I already like about the new Edge

Steel Contributor

Now that Microsoft has moved to Chromium, HDR mode is finally supported. I was quite frustrated by the lack of support for HDR in the old version. Secondly, although continue where you left off doesn't work, the Recently closed section of history does indirectly show sets previously used. They are listed by the number of tabs that were open in a previous session.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by NicolSD (Steel Contributor)
Solution
Hi @NicolSD, we are aware that History isn't syncing right now. We hope to complete our sync story very soon. How often do you use the history sync(Continue on another device)?
Elliot

@Elliot Kirk -- I do not use it daily but I have one workstation, one laptop and a Surface Pro 4. Being able to rely on this feature is important to me. It's just as important as OneDrive. No matter what device i use, everything is synced.

Here's a bit more about my setup. The main PC and the Surface Pro are both running Build 18865. If, for some reason, I am having difficulties with a build but need something reliable, then I plug my laptop into my monitor, flip a switch on both my keyboard and mouse, and I'm off to the races.

In conclusion: do I use hystory sunc daily? Nope, but I rely on it very heavily.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by NicolSD (Steel Contributor)
Solution
Hi @NicolSD, we are aware that History isn't syncing right now. We hope to complete our sync story very soon. How often do you use the history sync(Continue on another device)?
Elliot

View solution in original post