(Updated) Share option missing for me in 78.0.268.0 (canary)

Iron Contributor

Hello all!

Am i missing something? But in the abovementioned build i can't find Share option in "Settings and More" menu. Edge new installation have been carried out just about week ago, as i tested new Cloud download option in Recovery menu. So the system is brand new :smile:

Annotation 2019-09-09 154005.png

Annotation 2019-09-09 154056.png

Update

With Version 79.0.284.0 (Official build) canary (64-bit) "Share" finally has been received.

With respect,

Joshua

6 Replies
Hey there!
I'm also on Windows insider fast ring and Edge insider canary, no share button here either.
though I also should mention that it usually comes and goes on its own! so for example right now i don't have it but few hours later it might appear again.
i believe it's part of the Microsoft's A/B testing for Edge insider program.

@Joshua1605 

Well, what do you know! i just restarted my PC and here comes the share button again lol.

Annotation 2019-09-09 174844.png

@HotCakeX Yep! I see. A few days ago u also suggested me restarting in order to resolve the problem with Snip & Sketch. Obviously restarting is our pill/cure:xd:. I will give it a try  at the end of working day:cool:

Best of luck! x)

I remember seeing several others who have had issues with the Share button showing up.  The feature owners suggested closing and reopening the browser 2 times.  If you still do not see the Share button, please send me a DM with the following information:

• What channel are you trying this on?
    • What version of Microsoft Edge are you using?
    • What OS and version are you installed on?
    • What country are you located in?

Thank you - Elliot