Search and view all feedback

Steel Contributor

1) View all feedback through a website. We already receive emails on our feedback but it doesn't show the full thing. It also doesn't show which version and which device the feedback was sent on as well as the status (which we have as an email).

2) View "similar" feedback that I've already sent within the feedback pop-up. This would let me hide or show it and that setting would stay like that until I change it. It would work like the Feedback Hub but only show *my* feedback.

3) Search through my feedback through the website mentioned in 1.

Why? It reduces duplicates and lets us see what's happening with our feedback! :)

3 Replies

@pneenkoalabear 

There is a problem with feedback itself though. Most feedback is coming for now from Edge Classic users, who asks to transfer familiar Edge Classic features to Edge Chromium. There is nothing of prime value in such feedback, since MS team works on feature transfer and OS integration anyway. Once the browser is released and possibly later become default, it'll make more sense to do feature development plans and timelines, as broader user base feedback will follow.

I don't understand. Now is prime time for feedback and infrastructure, before it reaches production