Recent replacements?

Silver Contributor

This is from Dev 131 & one of them, 'Duplicate' was being discussed yesterday; oft used, too.  As was mentioned earlier, the :speaker_medium_volume: shows on the tab when audio is started in the site.

New Options.jpg

NB: The page ⬆ is interesting to people like us.  Aside from being an F1 Enthusiast, the tech being discussed is cool stuff, indeed!

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

2 Replies

Hi there, @Drew1903 

I'm not sure I understand the point of your post. Are suggesting to remove these options ? Replace them ? Mentioning that they were recently replaced ? Please clarify :) 

If your point with the "Mute tab" function is that it's useless, I'm not agreeing on that one. The sound icon won't let you mute a tab unless you open it first. And when you have a few tabs too many open, that sound icon doesn't appear anymore on the tab you are on. Also, it's nice to mute a tab that you know *MAY* produce sound (e.g notifications) before it happens, and thus before the sound icon is displayed.

Yes, both good, needed, wanted things that weren't there and are, now, yay :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Cheers,
Drew