@CedricMia I'm not doubting your results, but I tested this morning, opening 10 separate PDF documents in Edge Chromium Version 184.108.40.206 (Official build) dev (64-bit), and all printed correctly without creating any issues.
I selected eight PDF documents to reflect a variety of origins, to see if I could isolate a trigger:
(1) One was created by "Save as PDF" in Libre Office Writer (8 pages);
(2) One was created by "Save as PDF" in Libre Office Calc (5 pages);
(3) One was created by PDF995 from the HRBlock tax program (14 pages);
(4) One was a user/repair manual download from the Dell support website (44 pages);
(5) One was a "fill-in-the-form" PDF downloaded from the Wisconsin DOR website (2 pages);
(6) One was created using Microsoft "Print to PDF" (print of webpage);
(7) One was an instruction set downloaded from the Wisconsin SAMS website (17 pages); and
(8) One was a Windows "scan to PDF" document (1 page).
What I would suggest is this: Replicate the issue and report it to Microsoft Edge Insider Support so that they can help isolate the problem, report a bug, and resolve it.
I wish I could replicate the issue. I work with PDF a lot, and I use built-in browser PDF (Edge Dev, Edge (Classic) and Firefox) as my primary working tool, so it is an issue that concerns me. I would appreciate any reports of this issue.