OMG so much missing!

Silver Contributor

Another thing I really miss AND AWAIT (hint, hint) is Ask Cortana about ____. It's nice because it pops out a panel w/out & instead of leaving the page being viewed. Sometimes it's not necessary for an actual full 'seach the web' NEW page AND can't see where you were, anymore. This is not cool!

Also, really, miss Reading view & a slew of other familiar things.  Trying to be patient and tell myself the stuff, actually, WILL be there soon.  Better be true!

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

2 Replies
Some of this will be coming soon. Dark Mode, Smooth Scrolling, Accessibility Improements, Reading View, Grammar Tools (my biggest need right now ;) )and Translation are all coming soon. https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/welcome

@Elliot Kirk 

I keep telling/reminding myself of that.

Whilst I have the opportunity...

One major thing that is wrong to change is panels for 'enquiries'* that do not take one from the page or site being viewed.; does not go to its own new tab. Including, the Ask Cortana panel... of course, Ask Cortana is missing competely.  At least, don't see Ask Siri. Often the Cortana panel is enough info instead or before a full Bing search page.

* Items from the ellipsis & more

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg