('Now') Available from MS Store

Silver Contributor

I say "now" since this was not in the MS Store (for Edge C).  I'm not sure when I first discovered it being offered, there, but, it is there, now.  Anyway, without opening a debate about ad blockers (let's not) IF, one does care to use one, I, really, strongly, highly recommend this one.  It is ABU.jpg  Adblocker Ultimate
Also, if one wants it, Off Lights.jpg Turn Off the Lights for Microsoft Edge is ('now') available in the MS Store for Edge C.

BTW, Turn Off the Lights will dim most sites/pages & can be used to do that not, just for video viewing sites/pages.  It's kind of cool, if you merely want less bright as, things are, still, visible/readable (through it).

Inventory seems to be steadily expanding for Edge C extensions from the MS Store.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

3 Replies

We are going to be rolling new extensions into our store for the next while, so it pays to check back often to see what is new.  Thanks - Elliot

@Drew1903 wrote:

I say "now" since this was not in the MS Store (for Edge C).  I'm not sure when I first discovered it being offered, there, but, it is there, now.  Anyway, without opening a debate about ad blockers (let's not) IF, one does care to use one, I, really, strongly, highly recommend this one.  It is ABU.jpg  Adblocker Ultimate
Also, if one wants it, Off Lights.jpg Turn Off the Lights for Microsoft Edge is ('now') available in the MS Store for Edge C.

BTW, Turn Off the Lights will dim most sites/pages & can be used to do that not, just for video viewing sites/pages.  It's kind of cool, if you merely want less bright as, things are, still, visible/readable (through it).

Inventory seems to be steadily expanding for Edge C extensions from the MS Store.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg

@Drew1903 

To bad I can not download Adblocker Ultimate.  I keep getting this error..

extensions 2.jpg

I can download/install others, but not that one... so now I have AdGuard Adblocker and uBlock Origin installed...

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile 

Dennis, that or something similar happen for me, too, when I had 1st tried it, some time ago.  Then recently, on whim, I tried, again & (lo & behold) it worked.  But, when I had not found it in the MS Store originally, I did find it in the Chrome Store.  And, you can, still, grab it from the Chrome Store instead of those other 2 things.  One Store or the other, it's the same Adblocker Ultimate.  Is odd it (now) worked for me yet not for you.

Cheers,
Drew
thVY64FD02.jpg