New Option

Silver Contributor

Yeah.. New Option on the forum..... No more going through endless stuff you have already read.... 

New Option.jpg

Dennis5mile

5 Replies

Bah, only appears on main page...

@Dennis5mile New Option 2.jpg

This should be on "ALL" pages..... 

Dennis5mile

I've suggested this already, but I'll point it out again..... This selection "Unread" Needs to be placed on every "Conversation Spaces" It is soooo time consuming looking through every single post to find the updates/new post of a discussion over and over again... It's crazy..... Let me click "Unread" and find every single post that is "NEW" without having to go through everything.......

Dennis5mile
Yes, Thanks for putting this on all the Conversation Spaces. Now if only you could get it to work correctly.. lol

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile Exactly! This never worked for me. Or maybe I have a wrong understanding on how it's supposed to work...

@cbomtempo wrote:

@Dennis5mile Exactly! This never worked for me. Or maybe I have a wrong understanding on how it's supposed to work...

I think the problem with all this, is they are trying to list as "newest Topic" instead of "Newest REPly" to a topic. They are listing each conversation space with Unread "replies"  to a topic,Unread Posts.jpg  and when you click that "Unread" option to list the unreads, it searches for unread "topics" instead of "replies" and of course comes up with zero unless a new topic has been created and not read yet....

my 20cents on the subject anyway
Dennis5mile

@cbomtempo