Movistar+

Copper Contributor

Desde que instalé Windows 10 dejé los navegadores que usaba anteriormente y comencé con Edge. Me entusiasmó desde un principio por todas sus características, la que más, que me permitía en la página web del canal Movistar+ poder retrasar hasta dos horas cualquier programa que se emitiese en sus diferentes canales. Es el único navegador que lo permite.

He podido comprobar que en su nuevo y estupendo navegador Edge Chromium este ventajoso modo de poder retrasar la emisión no se recoge. Por todo lo demás me entusiasma, pero sería estupendo para mí que también recogiera este modo de retraso, como lo hace el original Edge.

Muchas gracias por su atención.

1 Reply

Translation:

Since I installed Windows 10 I left the browsers I used before and started with Edge. I was excited from the beginning for all its features, the most, which allowed me on the website of the Movistar + channel to delay up to two hours any program that was broadcast on its different channels. It is the only browser that allows it.

I have been able to verify that in its new and wonderful Edge Chromium navigator this advantageous way of being able to delay the emission is not collected. For everything else I am excited, but it would be great for me to also pick up this delay mode, as does the original Edge.

Thank you very much for your attention.

The website that OP is talking about: http://ver.movistarplus.es/?nv=2