I think edge's new drop down menu is broken :)

Brass Contributor

It only shows a transparent box with borders when opened.

bug.png

Something here too.

bug2.png

8 Replies

Hi @Somali-Pirate 

I just tried it and all worked for me as you can see from these pictures...update 182.0.jpg

update2 182.0.jpg

update3 182.0.jpgHave you tried restarting the browser?

Dennis5mile

yes, i just restarted the browser and it's still transparent. Its probably on my end though.

bug3.png

Well, if it were me, I'd leave cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files checked and clear them leaving it set to where it is now. Also while in the time range box, have you tried using the down arrow to see if it changes?

Dennis5mile

p.s.  I just tried using the down and up arrows and it works...  after you clear what you want, I'd restart the browser again.......

@Dennis5mile Yes, the keys work. it just doesn't show anything in the bottom box though.

Could it also have something to do with flags too?

@Somali-Pirate wrote:

@Dennis5mile Yes, the keys work. it just doesn't show anything in the bottom box though.

Could it also have something to do with flags too?

@Somali-Pirate 

Well, I don't know of any flags that would have that effect on the drop down.    Have you tried making your choice in the menu and clear the info and restart the browser yet to see if that helps?

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile Yes, it still transparent. but it did clear history when I chose "last hour" tho, so that works.

Well, other than having to wait for  @Elliot Kirk  or someone else have you sent in a bug report/that little smiley in the upper right? Include a screenshot.  @Somali-Pirate 

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile Yes just did that, thanks