Edit favorites' folder drop down list should offer different information

Steel Contributor

I was going to wait until today's build to start looking for bugs but I just came across something that needs clarification... at least for me. The Edit favourites has been changed recently and it looks like this:

This list is incomplete and doesn't offer any way to travel up and down the Favorites tree structure, making it useless. We have to click on More (partially hidden) or Other favorites to find the tree structure.This list is incomplete and doesn't offer any way to travel up and down the Favorites tree structure, making it useless. We have to click on More (partially hidden) or Other favorites to find the tree structure.

Forget about the first options and take us directly to the tree.Forget about the first options and take us directly to the tree.

3 Replies

@NicolSD, is the list the last touched folders in your favorites?  Are you expecting that the list contain the full hierarchical list is shown in the folder drop down?

@Elliot Kirk I would prefer a hierarchical list show any time I click on the Star.

@Elliot Kirk One more thing. That list I first showed is a list that appeared on its own. It's as if the original import had only brought in some links but not all of them. A lot of those folders date back to the days when I was using IE. I guess Chrome finally got around to grabbing the old stuff as well and now, it's showing some folders as recently used because Chrome touched them recently when it downloaded them.