Context Menu Appearing 1000's Times in Session with Two Finger Scroling

Brass Contributor

I installed the latest version of the Edge Beta Version 78.0.276.24 (Official build) beta (64-bit) on Wednesday on to my Windows 10 Version 1903 Latest Build laptop, which is an HP.  The browser works fine, I like the experience it is faster than Chrome, etc - so all good.

However, I have noticed that when I do a two-finger scroll up and down the right-click/context menu shown below (it the bottom right of the below screenshot appears)...

Edge Context Menu Appearing-Desktop.jpgThis happens all the time and only in Edge.  I have Chrome installed and it doesn't do it in that and I'm doing the same action.

Can someone advise or can Microsoft fix this?

Many thanls

3 Replies

@Neil Hobbs I've been experiencing this since August, its been on the feedback summary for 9 weeks without out even acknowledging that it needs a fix...

@mucephieThank you for the reply on this...  being new to the Beta, I wanted to ask the question...

So we really need Microsoft to acknowldge this and get this sorted...  this a major user experience issue and if this isn't fixed, then I will be dropping Edge again and going back to using Chrome... 

I've just been upgraded to Version 79.0.309.12 (Official build) beta (64-bit)...  the issue is still there...

Microsoft...  When are you going to fix this?  I'll be heading back to using Chrome, if you don't...