Any official dev update if Favorites will be handled like HTML Edge handled them?

Iron Contributor

I've been using Chromium Edge exclusively on all my work and home PC's for a few weeks now and must say I'm very impressed and pleased with how it's turning out.  But the one big gripe I still have is how favorites are handled, in particular just viewing favorites and not the managing portion (which is another issue).  I found that on HTML Edge favorites had their own icon and menu right on the tab bar which made it very convenient to access.  Additionally favorites had nice large text and icons which made them very easy to press, especially when using a tablet with touch.  As it stands currently you have to dig into menus to get to favorites, then have to deal with smaller fonts, honestly it seems like something straight out of 2005.

I'd like to hope that this is something that is being planned on and just is lower down the list than other important work, which is totally fine by me.  It would be great if we could get an official comment on whether this is planned to be implemented at all in the future, or if it will be ditched and we will be stuck with the current system of accessing favorites. 

1 Reply

@SD777 

Very interesting points you are bringing up.  I will relay them to the product team for consideration.

Gabriel