SOLVED

Ability to Sort the "edge://flags" page.

Silver Contributor

It would be really, really nice to be able to sort the "edge://flags" page beside Alpha.  a-z, z-a, new to old, old to new.  Or at least the ability to sort new first...  This would be super beneficial with Edge/Canary since we have nothing to go by when we get new updates/versions for it.  Also would be nice if there were a "total" for the number of "flags" on the page, which would give us something to go by from update to update as the total would change........

Dennis5mile

5 Replies

@Dennis5mile 

This would be a convenient feature since flags can change frequently with preview builds.

I think features like this have not been added to other browsers as well as ours because of the number of users who use flags vs the amount who never will.

But I agree with you on this feature request, especially since I  go through many flags myself.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Frank

So, your saying it is not possible?

Dennis5mile
best response confirmed by Dennis5mile (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Dennis5mile 

It's possible, but this option probably wouldn't make it out for a while depending on priority.

That's why its always good to send in feedback through the browser because it all adds up.

Thanks,

Frank

Done, feedback sent.....

Dennis5mile
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dennis5mile (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Dennis5mile 

It's possible, but this option probably wouldn't make it out for a while depending on priority.

That's why its always good to send in feedback through the browser because it all adds up.

Thanks,

Frank

View solution in original post