Timeline missing

Iron Contributor

What happened to the timeline that used to be in Delve??

Did I miss something that removed it??

17 Replies
i dont remember any timeline in Delve. Do you have an old Screenshot?
Yes, this is missing for me too. I have seen no notification regarding it's removal. This timeline is the user's meeting schedule foe the day. What's happening here please @Mark Kashman?

I'm still seeing the timeline...screenshot as requested by @Ivan Unger

Delve_Timeline.PNG

I have no old screenshots - wouldn't kniow where to get one.

The timeline has been there since I started using Delve. It references my Outlook calendar.

Yes it's also missing for me too. We have an issue since the next week on Delve. All data visualization was lost on the home page, some users get Delve pages in french, others in english (we're french organization). A Microsoft support ticket is on. Some fixes are rolled out since two days and Delve isn't constant. Next week we get a correlation id, it's better :-)...

Did we ever find out where the timeline went to?? I still don't have mine.

I looked around on my desk and couldn't find it - just in case it fell off the computer :)

I have it in my production tenant

Thanx Dean - it's still missing in my tenant.

Timeline restored. Noticed that the timeline has been restored to my tenant today. I'm wondering if this was caused by the domain changes for Delve recently? Anyhow pleased to have it back!

I see that. Restored for me also

oh that! I would have named this somewhere along "outlook availability timeline" :)

I thought you were talking about some documents listed in some timeline view that I might have missed over last year or so :p

I apologize Mr. Unger that I didn't do this the way you would have. Rest assured I won't do it again

no need to apologize as I genuinely thought there was a feature I've missed.

Yes it's OK for my tenant also. I see again the timeline.

It was in my tenant earlier in the week... now it's gone :(

I'm lucky then, my timeline has always been there :)
is it still missing on your tenant?