SOLVED

Display Delve on App Launcher for K1 licences

Silver Contributor
Although Delve is accessible for K1 users via About Me it is not on the App Launcher. This would be a small but helpful change.
5 Replies

Agree on that!!! It could be interested to know what criteria is followed to show or not Delve if you have access to it cc @Anne Michels

While waiting for it to be implemented from Microsoft's side you could add it as a custom tile like this:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-custom-tiles-to-the-app-launcher-1136115a-75af-4497-b69...

Or if you only want it for specific groups you could do it via Azure AD.
best response confirmed by John Wynne (Silver Contributor)
Solution
Correct, but the Tile will be added to all users so non-kiosk users will have access to Delve by means of two tiles: the default one and the custom ;)
Thanks Peter, As a rule of thumb I keep customisation to an absolute minimum in Office 365. This is particularly the case where Microsoft will likely implement a solution without creating a workaround. It's also not clear to me yet how far Delve is implemented for K1 licences. There are clear limitations with SharePoint for the licence so more detail there is needed from Microsoft.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by John Wynne (Silver Contributor)
Solution
Correct, but the Tile will be added to all users so non-kiosk users will have access to Delve by means of two tiles: the default one and the custom ;)

View solution in original post