SOLVED

Delve is now showing under eur.delve.office.com

Silver Contributor
Noticed the new URL change today! Also noticed the new Popular status appear on Delve cards over the last few days.
7 Replies
What does this Url change imply?
No idea to be honest, perhaps Microsoft might enlighten us :)

@Mark Kashman any insight here? 

best response confirmed by John Wynne (Silver Contributor)
Solution

We're working to standardize the entry point for Delve to delve.office.com that has smarts in how it resolves, and showcases the next evolution of how we are personalizing the graph tied and driving the UI/UX. It is slowly rolling out and we are hearing from a few folks that the experience is good, but different - though know the intelligence behind it is the same - the Microsoft Graph - showcasing what is import for 'me' to discover based on people that I work with and the content they and I work on.

Hi,

Do you know if this change has resulted in hiding the contact telephone number on the contact information page? I ask as it was there last week and now when you click on the page the contact telephone number is visible for litterally a split second and vanishes?

We have already logged a call with the office 365 technical support who are still working to resolve the issue.

thanks

Stephen

Not sure if related, but guessing it as something to do with Delve, I noticed that the profile cards (?) when rolling over a name in sharepoint does not show the correct email in the email field. It shows the Skype contact or user ID, but not the correct email.

For example:

FLastname@test.com instead of FirstName.Lastname@test.com

Is this a glitch or can this have to be changed somewhere?

Is there any explanation as to why I'm seeing two totally different experiences when visiting Delve through different URLs/Apps/Locations?

• Delve Tile through the App Launcher
    • URL: https://<tenantname>-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/me.aspx/
    • Result: Document Cards barely updating
  • Browsing to Delve manally (URL Bar)
    • URL: https://delve.office.com
    • Result: HELLO NEW WORLD. There's so much stuff going on that I didn't know about. So many new documents and images and here I thought people weren't SharePoint yet.
  • Delve Windows Store App:
    • no url obviously
    • Result: identical to delve.office.com
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by John Wynne (Silver Contributor)
Solution

We're working to standardize the entry point for Delve to delve.office.com that has smarts in how it resolves, and showcases the next evolution of how we are personalizing the graph tied and driving the UI/UX. It is slowly rolling out and we are hearing from a few folks that the experience is good, but different - though know the intelligence behind it is the same - the Microsoft Graph - showcasing what is import for 'me' to discover based on people that I work with and the content they and I work on.

View solution in original post