Communication sites and Delve blogs

Copper Contributor

I'm not sure whether to post this question here or in a different community for Communication sites but here goes...

I love the new Communication sites and I've always loved the Delve blogs. However, wouldn't the Communication sites be so much better if we could search for blogs from across the organisation and display them on the Communication site?

I've tried this and managed to get the blog posts to display (using the Highlighted Content webpart and a managed property) but they won't display any images from the blog posts - just a blank grey box which makes them look very dull.

Has anyone managed to display Delve blogs on their communication sites and included an image from the blog? 

1 Reply
Well, while I see what you need, it really depends on the team to take into consideration so the options you have here are the following:
(1) Request this feature in uservoice (review first if someone has already posted something similar)
(2) Ask a developer to create a SPFx WebPart that displays Delve Blogs in the way you need