APAC Jul-2019 v-meet up for WomenITPros - Kickoff Call 25th Jul 12noon AEST

Microsoft

Following the success of the US and Europe #WomenITPros monthly calls, I'm thrilled to announce we're starting our own series of virtual meetups here in the Asia Pacific region!

#WomenITPros was established to connect women in technical roles other than software/application development, within the I.T. industry. You might create or support platforms and infrastructure that the code runs on, manage projects, create technical documentation, or be a product marketing manager. You might work for a vendor, partner or customer. If your day to day role does not involve application coding, you might feel at home with this tribe!  

Click here for more information about #WomenITPros 

Our APAC calls will be held at midday on the 4th Thursday of each month, starting on the 25th July 2019. Recordings will be available inside the member resources for those who register with techcommunity.microsoft.com (free). Meetings are open to anyone of all gender identities who wants to support women in the ITPro field.

For our first call, Microsoft Premier Field Engineer @Jess Dodson and I will introduce ourselves and give you a sneak peek at some of the topics we have coming up on the call calendar. We'll be monitoring the chat, so come and tell us what you'd like to see being discussed and who you'd like to see as guest speakers.  

Please share this link with anyone in the industry who you think might be interested!

________________________________________________________________________________

Join Microsoft Teams Meeting

+61 2 8318 0126   Australia, Sydney (Toll)

Conference ID: 389 224 79#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

________________________________________________________________________________

And finally, don't be shy, come over and introduce yourself!

12 Replies

@Sonia CuffI'll be there :) glad to see a call in our local timezone! 

I am SO EXCITED to see this!! I'll start tagging the US things so everyone can tell which region. Europe calls have been on hold, pending someone to take the lead on organizing there, but super happy to see APAC online!

This is fantastic, Sonia and Jess! I've shared with colleagues in APAC and hopefully we'll have some representation in the broader region. I'll also make sure to join the call even if I'm not an IT Pro :)

We welcome everyone! :D 

@shivar00 wrote:
 I'll also make sure to join the call even if I'm not an IT Pro :)

@Sonia CuffLooking forward to dialling in and I love seeing things planned for APAC times.

Thanks @Sonia Cuff - Looking forward to the session. 

@Sonia CuffThank you very much for running this today. It was great to connect with everyone!

Thank you very much for organising the call! Was so nice to virtually meet everyone!

@Sonia Cuff A fantastic kick-off session, it was great to see so many people jump in and share their thoughts.  

Agree, it was a great call. Lovely to see everyone connecting in the chat window! So many things in common once we meet each other!