Teams - Meetings and their translation to German

MVP

Hi there,

in the German version of teams, the meetings section includes some issues, e.g. the date and time format or regarding the translations. Please see below the screenshots.

In the overview, the time format is in am/pm mode instead of the 24 hours format, usually used in Germany. Should for example be 12 Uhr, 13 Uhr. 

image.png

When I open the dialog for plan a new meeting, there is a selection for the channel on the right. Default is Keiner. When opening the dropdown, Keine is used. Would it be better to use the same word for both? In this case Keiner.

image.png

I can set the meeting as a recurring one. When opening the dropdown shown in the screenshot below, I can see some time ranges. As it's Thursday today, the list includes Alle Vierten Donnerstag. This is not correct, it should be Jeden vierten Donnerstag

image.png

I can open the assistant from the previous view, which look like the following screenshot. In the assistant, the time format is mixed up for English and German. 12 Uhr is correct, but the others should then be for example 11 Uhr, 12 Uhr, 13 Uhr and so on. 

image.png

Best,

Mourad

1 Reply
Thanks for your entry into the Teams competition, we're looking into your feedback!