Admin Center Preview - Public websites menu entry

MVP

Hi there,

I noticed, that when I open the link Public websites (in German Öffentliche Website) from the left navigation menu, a new tab is opened in the browser. This is the only link in the top section of the navigation bar, which does that. This is a little bit unexpected from a users' perspective, I think.

image.png

My suggestion would be to have the page displayed inside the Admin Center or, if it's not possible, mark the menu entry with a symbol/icon.

Best,

Mourad

4 Replies

Hi @Mourad Louha 

Thanks for sending us your User experience suggestion. We will pass it on to the right team to look at.

Regards,

Staff

@Mourad Louha  - A lot of updates and features have been checked into the new Admin centre since this was raised. I am having problems repro this - can you confirm if this experienced has improved to what you raised ? 

many thanks 

Gemma

Hi @Gemma Devine,

the menue entry Öffentliche Website for the public websites shown in the screenshot of my first post here has been removed from my Admin Center. I think, that's because of public websites have been discontinued, if I am well informed. So, it's not possible to repro and the problem I described in my post above has gone. Independently from that, thanks :)

Best,

Mourad

@Mourad Louha  - sounds good, thank you for confirming behaviour  

cheers

Gemma