Product discussion groups "Recent" feed should list more posts

Product discussion groups "Recent" feed should list more posts

Upvotes

Upvote

Jul 22 2016
9 Comments (9 New)
Completed
Similar to the "My Feed" on the home page, when we open a product based discussion group such as SharePoint, a "Recent" posts feed is displayed. It shows recent posts across the sub groups. But it only shows on page of results. We have to visit each sub group to see recent conversation listed on multiple pages.
Can the "Recent" posts feed in a group list multiple results in pages? It will be easier to find and engage in current conversation.
Comments

(I have to use a comment to add pictures to my Idea from a mobile).

Here is an example in the SharePoint group. The group landing page displays a "Recent Conversations" feed across all sub groups in the SharePoint group. 

image.png

At the bottom of the Recent Conversations feed, there are no buttons to page to more results.

Bottom of the Recent Conversations feed.Bottom of the Recent Conversations feed.

Ideally, more results will be displayed like this

image.png

Former Employee

Thanks for the feedback, Darrell. You can always switch from All Groups to SharePoint, SharePoint Developer, etc. to view specific recent discussions without having to click into the group (see screenshot). But, I hear what you're saying about listing multiple results in pages.

Feedback_722.PNG

Former Employee
Status changed to: Under review

Steel Contributor

Definately want more than 5 feeds here.  Either there isn't much activity here or it is not showing more than 5 posts.

Steel Contributor

To clarify, here is where there should be more than 5 feeds.  Oh well, was going to paste an image here but cannot.  So I'm talking about the HOME page, right under the large group buttons.

Iron Contributor

I thought of the same. Like technet, we need to know the myfeed for each product under the network office .. Thanks for bring it up.

Former Employee
Status changed to: Completed

Former Employee

Hi all, to increase the number of posts you can see go to Edit Preferences under ‘Linear Layout’ and set the # of Topics per page (# of conversations you can see per space) and # posts per page when viewing a topic (# of posts you can see per conversation in full conversation mode).

Community Manager
Status changed to: Completed