Mark All Read ... in Community Ideas is missing

Mark All Read ... in Community Ideas is missing

Upvotes

Upvote

Aug 29 2016
13 Comments (13 New)
Planned

Where is the MARK ALL READ menu for the Community Ideas group?  Am I missing it.  I don't see the elipsis menu in this group.

Comments

With this option it'll be more straightforward way to check if something new appeared.

IdeasTile.JPG

Microsoft
Status changed to: Under review

Testing this currently.

Paul, hope it will appear soon - the answer on simular question the feature is testing now https://network.office.com/t5/Community-Ideas/Is-it-any-way-to-mark-all-Ideas-as-Read/idi-p/7192 

Former Employee

Former Employee

Former Employee
Status changed to: Not at this time.

Community Manager
Status changed to: Completed

To do this get into the space you want to mark all posts as read on on the top right you will see an arrow pointing down. Click this pull down and select mark all posts as read.

Thanks

Allen, that was for old design when ideas was as any other spaces. Now it's much more easier, just

Ideas.JPG

and no way to see what's unread, thus no option to mark as read.

Anyway, please close it.

Community Manager

It still shows up on the discussion space

Spaces.JPG

hence why I didn't just say "Its not relevent anymore"

Since Ideas space is totally different from all other community spaces. At least as end-users see it, sometimes here admin and users view are different.

And that was only about Ideas space.

Community Manager

@Sergei Baklan

Your right it was - its now 10 to 1 in the morning with me so please forgive the oversight :)

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

Sorry about all the status updates, I am fixing a bug with our ideas which has broken allot of the old statuses.

I am putting this one under review because I think its still something we want to do but I do not have a timeframe for implimentation yet. I will of course loop back as soon as I do

Community Manager
Status changed to: Planned

We will take a look at this idea in the near future and work out when, if and how we might support it.