SOLVED
Home

Microsoft MVP Status here on the Microsoft Tech Community

Rob Brown
MVP

How do we get our MVP Status here? Have not been able to find any real instructions.

My MVP Profile :
https://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/PublicProfile/4028341?fullName=Rob%20Brown

23 Replies

Ping @Anna Chu (apologies if it's not supposed to be you!) to get that updated--though I do believe there's a batch file or similar that updates profiles. 

Highlighted

We had an opportunity to do batch processing but that has now passed.  We will be doing these manually.

Solution

You can see your MVP status now @Rob Brown!

Any MVPs not seeing the green circle around their profile should reach out to me. I can help! 

Hi Mike, can you update my profile too? My company had my access blocked and I'm just now getting everything updated. Thanks!

Any MVPs not seeing the green circle around their profile should reach out to me. 

Shouldn't WIMVPs get the same green circle? I'd like to see mine here, too, please.  Introducing the Windows Insider MVP Program

We're working with the Windows Insider team to find a way to verify Tech Community members as Windows Insider MVPs.  Once we have that we can manually assign the MVP badge on request by emailing techcommunity@microsoft.com.

We're working with the Windows Insider team to find a way to verify Tech Community members as Windows Insider MVPs.

Thanks. You still haven't found a way of verifying our status after six months?

Once we have that we can manually assign the MVP badge on request by emailing techcommunity@microsoft.com.

How will we know that you've found a way of verifying our status?

Could you perhaps explain the procedure in the WIMVP Yammer group? I'm sure I'm not the only WIMVP who'd like to be recognized here in this community ...

I will respond in this thread once we've figured out the process.  And also report out in the WIMVP group once I have access.

Hey Noel, 

It's more of a matter that we don't have a current master list WIMVPs. And some MVPs use a different profile for their MVP award than their MSA used here so there is some data-scrubbing necessary. As Anna noted, once we have all of that aligned we'll start awarding the Insiders the green ring. 

May I also ask for your assistance with the green circle, @Michael Holste? ;) 

@Noah Sparks, I've given you the green MVP badge. Congrats!

Much appreciated, Eric!
Still no progress? 🐌
@Noel Burgess you are now an official MVP!
Thanks! Only 11 months late ;)

Where is my GREEN circle ?

Never mind, i got on this profile. Not sure why these are not merged. One profile is O365 and other is outlook.com address. 

Just as an FYI, the quickest way to get the MVP role and the green ring around your profile is to email the Tech Community team at techcommunity@microsoft.com.

Please include your MVP profile and your tech community profile page URL if you can.

Related Conversations
Teams Crashes on Startup
Slarti in Microsoft Teams on
45 Replies
Teams for Mac Client
tlindgren in Microsoft Teams on
5 Replies
Teams Calling - Dial pad missing
Chris Cooper in Microsoft Teams on
34 Replies