SOLVED

"All Blogs" not showing all blogs

Bronze Contributor

So, for some time now I've noticed that when I click on blogs and scroll down to all blogs, that not all blogs are shown. There are a few missing when compared to list on the top right. Especially SharePoint is missing there.

8 Replies

Hi @Anna Chu and @Allen , could one you please check in on this issue. It has been a year with neither a response nor a solution. 

Reading the latest blog entries is getting harder and harder with every new blog migration to the MTC. There is no easy way to view the last 10 entries across all blogs, since blog list below the "All Blogs" label is incomplete. 

@Ivan Unger

We fixed this about 3 months ago, are you seeing it again?

Which blogs can you not see in the blogs list?

Hi @Allen, thanks for responding.

There A LOT blogs missing. I've copied the list from the top right to Excel and there seem to be 55 blogs listed there.

But when scrolling down to the blog cards that show the last 3 entries of that blog, there are only 21 blog cards. It's are 7x3 (Row x Column) table of blogs. So more than half a missing, like the SharePoint Blog on so on.

I've recorded a video of it. I'm trying to find a way to upload and show it here.

Ivan,

Do you mean the 'All Blogs' Component at the bottom of the blogs page?

If so that component is to be deprecated shortly.

here's the video hosted on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/71Fl95j

Yeah Ivan,

Sorry when you said 'All Blogs' I thought you meant the bit at the right hand side, which we fixed a few months ago. The old 'All Blogs' at the bottom will be retired shortly. Mainly because as we continue to grow the number of blogs on the community its not practical to expand that page to infinitum.

@Allen wrote:
Ivan,

Do you mean the 'All Blogs' Component at the bottom of the blogs page?

If so that component is to be deprecated shortly.

If by bottom you mean everything after the latest 9 blog entries, then yes.

The "All Blogs" box in the top right is complete as far as I can tell.

I don't mind depracting the feature, but could you at least increase the number of latest blog entries or enable pagination? With Ignite on full steam, all the latest 9 entries are from today without a way to know if there were maybe 10 others from today I've missed.

best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Ivan Unger

That is a reasonable requests, I will look to add that before or shortly after we remove the lower 'All Blogs' Component.

Thanks for your post.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

@Ivan Unger

That is a reasonable requests, I will look to add that before or shortly after we remove the lower 'All Blogs' Component.

Thanks for your post.

View solution in original post