Adding student to Class notebook

Copper Contributor

I am having a lot of problems with my class notebooks lately.  They often don't open all the way when in the online version, so I have them open it in desktop, and that solves the problem, until it doesnt sync.  Yesterday, I was trying to grade some of the students work and tried to use the links in my recent notebooks and got the error 404 message...file not found.  I opened it in the desktop version, then realized it wouldnt sync (manually or automatically).  The error message there was that the file had been deleted or name changed.  (I had done neither) I tried to find it in OneDrive undernotebooks and the file was n ot there.  Then, I went to the link in classnotebooks and was able to open it there but the work that had been done in the notebook wouldnt sync and I had to copy and paste all the comments and notes I had made on each page!  Then today, all of my students had the same thing occur today. I was able to get them in the same way (open it through the class notebook page).  

Now for the real problem.  I had a new student join my class today, so I went to add him to the class notebook.  On that screen it says I do not have any Class Notebooks.  But when you open my class Notebook section it is clearly there.  So, how do I add students to this notebook, and what happened to my origianl notebook? 

0 Replies