Home

Greater integration of SharePoint and Office 365 Groups announced.

7 Replies
Oh. Available next week to First Release tenants. But still, I know what I'll be doing next week... exploring the new SharePoint page features and Group integration.

"When you create a group, Office 365 gives the group a shared inbox, calendar, OneNote notebook, a Planner for task management—and now, a full-powered SharePoint team site. Each group gets a modern home page—with the ability to create additional pages—document libraries, lists and business apps."
Too many stuff created...what if I don't have a Planner to be created when I create a Group?

The increase of site collection limits from 1 TB to 25 TB is neat, though we have more problems with list view limits more than anything.

still nothing in our first release tenant :( I'm eagerly awaiting the new publishing features!
I guess the roll out is being done slowly ^-^....nothing new in my tenants
would be interesting to see how backup and restore works behind the scenes for 25TB databases

:) Something we are not going to be able to see...Microsoft is not very transparent on the way they do backups, how long does it take to make a backup, etc

Related Conversations
Extentions Synchronization
Deleted in Discussions on
3 Replies
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
35 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
Security Community Webinars
Valon_Kolica in Security, Privacy & Compliance on