Request early preview access for Blockchain App Builder

Microsoft

We've started accepting folks to the Private Preview of App Builder. If you want to get early access, please fill out the following form.

Make sure to include your scenario and reason you want access. We have limited space and will be triaging requests weekly. Let me know if you have any questions.

10 Replies

Hello Zeyad,

A dev friend sent the the arch doc and it looks fantastic.  So much more straightforward than the already easy Corda/Ethereum setup in Azure.   Goodbye geth/truffle etc!!!

I am involved in several DLT projects (for Harvard University as well as for my company, Intellitech) all of which would greatly benefit from preview access.  We are also building partnerships to leverage the more academic/cryptograhic side of DLT.

Scenario 1:  There is a group that is aggressively exploring the use of DLT in the .edu space (lots going on here!).   Credentialing in the .edu space would be great showcase for the chain - agnostic App builder, and we already have a possible tech partner that is a heavy hitter in the edu tech provider space, Speed to PoC / beta launch is key here since .edu is such a tight knit community.

Scenario 2:  A larger group building PoCs in the FinTech space.     Just fantastic work, and my group would love to be part of the wave.

Please let me know if there is any more information needed.

Thank you!

Rick

Fantastic. Have you signed up for the preview through our survey form? If so, we are whitelisting new customers every week. 

Hello,

I filled the form and was added to the Azure Blockchain Preview Program in MS Teams as a guest.

I tried to start with the app builder but can't locate it anywhere in azure portal.

Who should I connect with regarding that issue? 

Thanks Tatiana. Feel free to add questions to the MS teams channel. That said, you will need to search "App Builder" in Create a resource. Make sure you are in the right tenant. 

I used the form to sign up, but I don't think my subscription was white-listed. 

Can you post in Teams so we can email each other (to debug)?

Hi, I have got the email that I am part of the the App Builder preview program. But I dont know which Microsoft Team I can use to add questions as well as documentation of the App Builder usage/deployment steps.

Do you see an Azure Blockchain Preview program channel? If not, make sure you are signed in with the email you sent us in the survey. 

Hihi! I found that the form has expired. Any other way to request for early preview access? Thanks so much in advance!!

App Builder has been renamed to Azure Blockchain Workbench and it is available as a public preview:

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/features/blockchain-workbench/