How to login to PowerBI Commuity using personal account.

Iron Contributor

With the latest change in the Login page for PowerBI Community, I'm not able to log in using my personal account. Is anybody facing this issue? I get directed to the login page which asks me to sign-ing to your organization account.

2018-11-27_15-00-42.png

5 Replies

Hi Anwesh,

Yes, and details are under Sign in Help button. You sign-in with organizational account (if you don't have one Help explains how to receive it) and on next step it's linked with your personal account which you had, just don't miss that step.

Hey Sergei, is it mandatory to have an organizational account?

Please do note that i'm not a new community member. I already have an account for Power BI Community account.

Based on this https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/The-Power-BI-Community-is-Making-Changes-More-Detail... yes, mandatory.

Same with me, I joined that community with personal account long ago, now just added organizational one. All your activities under the personal account will be kept.

Than you for the reply Sergei, I did manage to create an Organizational account and link it to my personal account successfully.
Now I also have another Mail ID for the company that I work for, which i'm using in google chrome in my Office laptop. So whenever I click on "Sign-in to your Organizational account" in my office laptop, it automatically redirects me to sign-in using that account. There is no option to sign-in using another/different account.

Do you have any idea about that?

Anwesh, I had no such experience but it looks like site gives no option to change account. Perhaps clean cookies or cache with credential manager, not sure.