Meet the Azure Sentinel team at Ignite

Microsoft

Hi everyone,

If you want to set up a meeting on Azure Sentinel with the engineering team at Ignite, drop me a note!

~ Ofer

4 Replies

@Ofer_Shezaf  I just got an email from Kristina Quick. We are currently using Office365ATP, Azure ATP, Azure ID protection, & Windows Defender ATP separately as a medium-sized company with about 800 employees. Just started seeing info on Sentinel and wondering how we would transition to this from where we are now. I'll look through the session list Kristina just sent me. She said I could chat with team members after the sessions. Thanks for the follow-up. I'll go with the session route for now.

Hi @Gig McClain 

I will get back to you via e-mail

~ Ofer

@Ofer_Shezaf 

Hi, 

unfortunately i can´t come to the Ignite event but i hope you can help me in this way. I just want connect the Microsoft Intelligence SEcurity Graph to Azure SEntinel but i can´t find information about that. I just find many documents about the Microsoft Graph, the Microsoft Security API . But for my understanding, the MS Intelligence Security Graph is a Threat Intelligence Feed or isn it?

When i activate the Preview Threat Intelligence Platform in SEntinel, i can read about TIP´s such Threat Connect, Palo Alto , MInd Meld MISP... 

Thanks for your help

Greetings, Philipp

@Phil83 : The graph is an information hub. To use it to ingest TI ti Sentinel, you need to connect to it one of the TI sources you listed.