Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Now available: Faster, simpler sign-in experiences for Azure AD-connected apps

Community Manager

I’m happy to announce that we’ve made it faster and easier for your users to sign into all their Azure AD-connected applications. The My Apps portal is a convenient one-stop place for users to discover and launch their Azure AD-connected applications. Now your users can access their applications through an even simpler experience, by simply clicking on an icon in their browser bar.

Users can now sign into password-based single sign-on applications by navigating directly to the sign-in page for the application. To enable this, just install the latest version of the My Apps browser extension for your favorite platform: Edge, Chrome, Firefox. Users who are already using an older version of the extension will receive the update automatically.

MyAppsExt_1-1024x619.png

Read about it in the Enterprise Mobility + Security blog.

5 Replies

Great extension ! Thanks for sharing !

Is there any chance that y'all could bring back the Firefox extension?
This is a pointer post to a five-year-old blog post, so I wouldn't be able to answer this for you (as a community manager and not a product expert).

I'd recommend posting your question as a new thread here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-entra-azure-ad/bd-p/Azure-Active-Directory