Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
SOLVED

Azure AD on Login Screen?

Copper Contributor

Folks:

We have a Win10e computer that is Azure-joined but the login screen only shows the user's personal Windows account, not the Work account.  How can I fix that?

Thanks.

Micah

5 Replies
Click the ... next to it and click forget?

@Chris WebbAh, but that only works if the … shows up!  :)

I’d log in then sign out. Maybe that’ll give the option then or remove it.
best response confirmed by msalb (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I have solved the problem.

In Windows Settings | Accounts | Access Work or School, you have to make sure that not only is any applicable MDM package there, but also that it is connected to the Azure AD account.  If not, you connect it, and voila, you're done.

Your users might not thank you, since they will have to re-setup any SharePoint and One-Drive synchronizations, re-install Office, etc., but it is what it is.

Micah

Odd, you said it was Azure Joined so figured that had already been the case lol.... Glad you figured it out :).
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by msalb (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I have solved the problem.

In Windows Settings | Accounts | Access Work or School, you have to make sure that not only is any applicable MDM package there, but also that it is connected to the Azure AD account.  If not, you connect it, and voila, you're done.

Your users might not thank you, since they will have to re-setup any SharePoint and One-Drive synchronizations, re-install Office, etc., but it is what it is.

Micah

View solution in original post