Microsoft Secure Tech Accelerator
Apr 03 2024, 07:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

Azure AD no device showing up in users profile

Copper Contributor

Hi

I'm using Azaure Intune, I have 8 laptops with only 3 joined to local domain, the rest are in work group, Domain is synced to Azure AD, using Azure AD connect, all laptops are windows 10 1703,

I have a endpoint encryption policy setup for bitlocker, and pushed out to all comapany laptops,

Problem is, any laptop noy on local domain, syncs up to azure AD, I can see under user / devices laptop and bitlocker key, but when I enroll domain joined laptops, no device shows up in Azure AD under Users/ Devices, does anyone know why this is happening?

All latopps get bitlocker policy, all encrypty, all key send to microsoft cloud account, but only non domain joined laptops appear in Azure AD, I can see all laptops in Azure Intune,

Regards

Robert

4 Replies
Sorry, all users have azure AD permium licenses,

Hi Robert,

Did you join the Domain joined Laptop to Azure AD. Are the users login in with their Azure AD Credentials or their Domain Joined Credentials 

Hi Robert,

Did you join the Domain joined Laptop to Azure AD. Are the users login in with their Azure AD Credentials or their Domain Joined Credentials.

Hi Jide

Thanks for reply

Laptops are joined to local domain, they are enrolled in Azure intune, I can see laptops in azure intune, but not in are ad, users login with domain credentials, I think I have to enable group policy to allow device registration,

Regards

Robert