Welcome to the Access Tech Community!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Microsoft

This is a place to share ideas, news, discuss the product, promote Access events and engage with Access MVPs. In this community you'll also find the Access product blog, where we share updates from the Access team, customer success stories and MVPs articles.

If you have technical questions and would like to receive support, we recommend that you visit one of these active Access online forum geared towards support and/or Access development:

--The Access Team

32 Replies

Hi @Frank_Rotolo and thanks for reaching out!

Please reassure concerned customers that we do review the site on a regular basis. 

Between implementing new features and fixing bugs, we are somewhat behind on responding to suggestions on UserVoice, but they are read often and taken into consideration when we are prioritizing our backlog or searching for feedback on features that are being implemented.

Michal. 

@Michal_Bar 

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your prompt explanation, I will forward it to the Access community in several forums, including UserVoice. However, I think it will help comfort if you can personally post in UserVoice the explanation you provided me here.

Thanks Again!

Thanks for the Welcome Pin. It made me feel welcome. @Michal_Bar 

Thank you...I'm in class...JobTrain...room mates for IT class in this area?

@Michal_Bar Hello , can someone take a look why the code marking isn't working.

I try to markup text as code and nothing happens.

I inserted the code markup manually and while it shows ...it complains as invalid HTML

Will export Access are HTML5 There is a way to do it. ?

very good@Michal_Bar 

@Michal_Bar 

Could you add the LinkeIn.com Professional Microsoft Access Developers Network group to your list here?

- Jesus R Mendoza

Thank you
Dear Michal, I feel happy to be here.Thank you.

Hello all! I have turned off replies to this thread. If you have questions about Access, please post them here.