SOLVED

Mouse Scroll stopped working

Copper Contributor

Today for the first time when I open anything from my main menu I cannot scroll down the page / screen.

I can page up and page down, I can use the arrows, but if I try to scroll or use the side bar the screen dosesnt follow

If I open tables from the navigation bar, no issue, other db, no issue, just my main db and only forms that open from the main menu.

I havenmt knowingly changed any settings so any help is appreciated so I can more easily scroll down through thousands of rows

2 Replies
Time for a new one
best response confirmed by Anders Ebro (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I believe this issue was introduced in Office 2016 C2R (click to run, from Office 365) version 1707.

Version 1708 Build 16.0.8431.2215 resolves the problem.  It was made available in mid-February 2018.  If you don't get it automatically, you can use File/Account/Update Now.

Hope this helps,

Armen

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Anders Ebro (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I believe this issue was introduced in Office 2016 C2R (click to run, from Office 365) version 1707.

Version 1708 Build 16.0.8431.2215 resolves the problem.  It was made available in mid-February 2018.  If you don't get it automatically, you can use File/Account/Update Now.

Hope this helps,

Armen

View solution in original post