How i can create a approval workflow form in ms access

Brass Contributor
I need to create a approval workflow form in ms access, I would like to know is there any template database I can use.
I am looking for any explanation or guide line regarding that matter.

Regards,
Masoud
2 Replies
I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but if simply emailing someone that a specific task is awaiting their attention or something like that will suffice, then most of the templates have examples of that in them. Take a look at the Task Management template, for example. It shows both how to email details of a task or a whole list of tasks as an attachment. I have done a bit more with a client where the project gets assigned to the next department in a workflow automatically when completed and each person in that department gets notified that the project is now in their queue. Then you also need a starting form that shows what is in my department's queue.
Thanks Maria, I have seen task management before, What I need is more, actually is something similar what you explained,
I need where the project gets assigned to the next department in a workflow automatically when completed and each person in that department gets notified that the project is now in their queue

I appreciate if you can address me for some samples like this for download and getting idea.

Regards,
Masoud